Luang Prabang is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Staying at Vangsavath Hotel, visitors not only can relax but also can easily reach many tourist destinations in the province such as Wat Mai temple, Pak Ou cave, Kuang Si Waterfall,…
Rooms and Facilities
Vangsavath Hotel is a family-run business in a beautiful colonial style building. The hotel consists of 3 room types: standard, deluxe, and triple. The hotel is beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The staff is attentive and helpful.
Behind the hotel is a nice natural garden environment with many kinds of flowers and a pond that the guest can relax by. The distance from the hotel to the night market is just 6 minutes or 2.2 kilometers (1 mile) by hotel shuttle bus. Guests can also ride bicycles from the hotel to downtown. From the hotel to the night market by bicycle is only 10 minutes. Vangsavath Hotel is near Phosy Market and Ock Pop Tok weaving centre.
The hotel offers complimentary Wifi, internet computers, luggage storage, coffee, tea and bananas from the hotel garden. Guests can enjoy sweet bananas in the restaurant.
Vangsavath Hotel can organize excursions to visit attractions in Luang Prabang as detailed below:
From the hotel you can go to:
- Pak Ou Cave by public boat, private tuk tuk and private minivan
- Tad Sae Waterfall by private tuk tuk and pricvate minivan
- Kuang Si Waterfall by public minivan, private tuk tuk and private minivan
- Motorcycle rental 2 options: manual and automatic (Scooter)
- Pick up and drop off at the airport by minivan
- Reservations for minivan and bus to Vang Vieng, Phonsavan, Vientiane, etc…